Monday, September 23, 2013

Recommending the CC cream by Ultraceuticals



On Tuesday evening after work, I was wondering aimlessly in David Jones with my gf Kaki, we were just killing time. But at the back of my mind,  I wanted to get a new “BB cream” as mine is close to finishing.

We wondered to the Ultraceuticals counter, there were hardly any shoppers on Tuesday evening in store. Kaki told me the Vitamin A cream/serum is very good, while we were trying it, the sales lady approached us and told us about the CC cream. At first, I wasn’t too keen on the product. She gave us both each a sample to try, Kaki have the medium and I have the light sample.


Ultraceuticals CC cream comes in three shades, light, medium and dark. The CC cream is the new upgraded BB cream from the market. CC cream has more of the coverage.

This is how I looked like before makeup. I have acne scaring on my face.


This is one side with CC cream. The CC cream has thick consistency.
The overall experience for using the CC cream by Ultraceuticals is very good. It’s good for people who have acne scaring and also pigmentation for fuller coverage.

This is me, with CC cream as the foundation base. 

No comments:

Post a Comment