Sunday, January 12, 2014

First Meal in Adelaide - Nu Thai

Nu Thai
117 Gouger St 
AdelaideSA 5000
http://www.nuthai.com.au


I've just arrived in Adelaide at 10:00pm, picked up the rental car and started driving. It's my first time in Adelaide, have no sense of direction only looking at the GPS to guide my way to Gouger Street which the the restaurant street in the to see what I can find to fill my tummy.

I've parked my car by the road side and sat there for a moment to gauge where I am. We walked around the area to check out different restaurants which are open at this time of the night.

We walked pass a nice Thai restaurant, called Nu Thai! It looks very nice and the girl was taking the sign in as they are going to close their shop. I asked if we could have a quick meal in the restaurant, they were nice enough for us to sit down.

The exterior of the restaurant looks modern, with the modern sign.
Flat Prawn Spring Rolls (4pcs) $12.0 the ingredient consist minced prawns with pastry served plum sauce


Ginger Chicken $18.9 sliced chicken stir fried with chilli, ginger, onion, capsicum & zucchini


My overall experience of the food that we ordered was good and I will return to this restaurant if I live in Adelaide or the next time in town. 

Nu Thai on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment